After creating a checklist, you can edit it to make changes or additions.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
No special permission is required for this activity. All authors who are associated with the project are allowed.
How to Edit a Checklist
- Select Projects on the left side of the interface, then click a project name to open it.
- At the top of the interface, click Checklists.
- On the left side of the page, select the checklist you want to edit. The checklist grid and chart are displayed to the right.
- In the toolbar click .
- You can use the Settings tab to change the name, type, or description of the checklist. You can use the other tabs to make any row or column changes for the checklist.
For more details about each option, see Creating Checklists.
- (Optional) You can click Save as Template, which will make the checklist content available when you create other checklists in the future.
See Creating Checklist Templates.
- When you are finished, click Save.