When you upload a project to Central, it has a status of “Active.” If necessary, you can change the status to “Archive” or “Lock.” You can always change it back to “Active” later if you need to.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
For this activity, you must have the following permission setting:
For more information about permissions, see Setting User Permissions.
How to Change the Status of a Project
- On the left side of the Central interface, click Projects.
- Do one of the following:
- In the grid, click the check box to the left of the project row. Then in the local toolbar click .
- In the Status column on the Projects page, click the current status of the project.
The Set Project Status dialog opens.
- Click in the drop-down field and choose the status you want to set:
- Activate If you have previously archived or locked a project, you can select this option to return it to an “Active” status.
Archive You might archive a project if you want to keep a copy of the files in the cloud, but you no longer need the output. An archived project cannot be opened or viewed, and all outputs become inaccessible. If you have a site set to “live,” you cannot archive the associated project unless you first remove the “live” setting.
If you archive a project, all data is preserved. All access will be denied to the project until it is reactivated.
- Lock You might lock a project if you do not want any more changes made to the project, but you need to retain the output, particularly any sites set as “live.” When a project is locked, it becomes read-only.
- Click Save.