Changing Your Own Password
You can change your own Central password in your profile.
Note If the license is set up to use single sign-on, you will be using your company credentials to log in rather than a Central password.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
No special permission is required for this activity. All authors are allowed.
How to Change Your Password
- At the top of Central, click your avatar or name.
- On the left, select Password.
- Complete the Current Password field.
- Complete the New Password field. Your password must have at least 12 characters, including at least one capital, one non-alpha character (e.g., exclamation mark), and one number.
- Complete the Confirm Password field.
- Click Save.
Note If you are an administrator and need to change the password for another user, see Resetting Another User's Password.