Users with permission can create teams and then associate projects, users, and/or sites with those teams.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
For this activity, you must have the following permission setting:
For more information about permissions, see Setting User Permissions.
How to Create a Team
- On the left side of the interface, click Teams.
- In the toolbar click .
- (Optional) On the Settings tab, click Change to find and select an image for the team avatar.
- Complete the Name field.
- (Optional) Complete the Description field.
- Click the Users tab, and select the individuals for the team.
(Optional) Click the Projects tab, and select any uploaded Flare projects to be associated with the team.
If you select a project, all members of the team will automatically become associated with that project as well.
- (Optional) Click the Sites tab, and select any sites to be associated with the team.
- Click Save.