You can edit the profile for a project. This includes the ability to change the project’s name, initials, description, and associated color. You can also change which teams and/or users are associated with the project.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
For this activity, you must have the following permission setting:
For more information about permissions, see Setting User Permissions.
How to Edit a Project Profile
- On the left side of the Central interface, click Projects.
Click the project icon.
- In the dialog, click Edit.
From this dialog, you can use the tabs to modify any of the following:
- Icon Color Click the square to the right, select a color, and click Confirm.
- Description You can edit the project’s description.
- Initials You can modify the initials that are shown in the project icon.
- Name Click in the text field and change the name for the project.
- You can click check boxes to determine which teams are associated with the project. All users on the selected teams will then be associated with the project.
- You can click check boxes to determine which users are associated with the project.
- Click Save.